The CDEC shares its home with our dental practice in scenic Davidsonville, MD. The office provides the ideal setting for hands-on learning with access to all five of the
3–D planning software packages we use, our Kodak 9000 CT scan machine and our vast database of case information and digital files.
Davidsonville is conveniently located in the Baltimore-Washington area. We are 25 miles from the heart of the nation’s capital and 30 miles from downtown Baltimore, and only 10 miles from historic Annapolis, MD.
View Larger Map
We recommend the Westin Annapolis Hotel for accommodations. It is located at 100 Westgate Circle, Annapolis, MD. From the Westin, it is an easy 15 minute drive to the CDEC. Be sure to make your reservations well in advance of the course you are attending to ensure room availability. You will need a credit card to guarantee your reservation at the time of booking. You may also call the Westin Annapolis directly at 410-972-4300 to book your room over the phone.
Directions from the Westin Annapolis to the CDEC
- Turn RIGHT onto TAYLOR AVE/MD-435
- Turn LEFT onto ROWE BLVD/MD-70 W
- Turn SLIGHT LEFT to take the US-50 W ramp toward I-97/ WASHINGTON/BALTIMORE
- Merge onto US-301 S/US-50 W
- Take the MD-424/DAVIDSONVILLE RD. exit, EXIT 16, toward DAVIDSONVILLE/CROFTON
- Turn LEFT onto MD-424 S/DAVIDSONVILLE RD. Continue to follow MD-424 S
- Turn RIGHT onto Double Gate Road and then make an immediate left into our parking lot
"Absolutely exceptional. [Drs. Wooddell and Passaro] are very professional, friendly and open! They were an absolutely open book relative to their knowledge, techniques, materials and methods. Would highly recommend [their courses]."~ Dr. C. D.