Practicum - Please check back for a future date
|Tuition: $1950||Deposit: $500||Continuing Education Credits: 14|
This course is two full-days of small-group learning that uses all skills taught in the entire program to this point.
You will be required to bring:
- The information from a new patient examination (as taught in the second workshop)
- Mounted study models (as taught in the first workshop)
- A complete series of photographs (as taught in the second workshop)
- A PowerPoint tracing (as taught in the third workshop) of a case you would like to share
- When necessary, a diagnostic wax-up of the case
For More Information
Please call 410-956-0568 or email us at email@example.com to learn more about our offerings, availability and locations.
To register online, please complete our online registration form. We will contact you within two business days to complete the registration process.
2013 Workshop Course Dates:
Practical Occlusion: September 27-28
New Patient Exam & Photography: October 25-26
PowerPoint & Case Presentation: November 15-16