PowerPoint & Case Presentation
The Case Presentation and PowerPoint workshop is a two-day hands-on small-group workshop. The process for developing the treatment plan will be reviewed and applied in this workshop. To maximize your learning from this workshop, please bring a laptop computer with PowerPoint 2010.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to download photos from your camera and batch-load them into PowerPoint
- How to crop, expand and manipulate photos in PowerPoint to effective communicate with patients and laboratory technicians
- How to develop an esthetic treatment plan using tools on PowerPoint
- When and how to perform a diagnostic wax-up once the esthetic treatment plan is approved
- Skills to talk with patients effectively about their treatment in a way that is completely non-threatening
- To apply the principles learned in the Treatment Planning Comprehensive Restorative and Esthetic Dentistry seminar for any patient and any type of case
"This was the most useful course on diagnosis and case presentation I have taken. It provided a new perspective on complex problems. You addressed issues of implementation and made this a practical technique I can take back and use right away."
~ Dr. John Robison
State College, PA
For More Information
Please call 410-956-0568 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our offerings, availability and locations.
To register online, please complete our online registration form. We will contact you within two business days to complete the registration process.
2013 Workshop Course Dates:
Practical Occlusion: September 27-28
New Patient Exam & Photography: October 25-26
PowerPoint & Case Presentation: November 15-16