Advanced Occlusion - December 6 & 7, 2013
Pre-requisites: Practical Occlusion Workshop
|Tuition: $1895||Deposit: $500||Continuing Education Credits: 12|
This is a two-day hands-on small group workshop. The Workshop Series is a pre-requisite for this course.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to treat patients with tempromandibular dysfuntion (TMD)
- The differential diagnosis of TMD - occluso-musular pain vs. intra-capsular problems
- A classification system to describe the condition of the tempromandibular joint (TMJ)
- How to interpret images of the TMJ using iCAT Vision
- Bite appliance design and adjustment for treating patients with TMD
- When to equilibrate a bite to centric relation
- How to equilibrate a bite to centric relation
- Trial equilibration on study casts
- Steps to develop a mutually protected occlusion for full arch cases and full mouth reconstructions; from diagnostic wax-up, to fabrication of provisional restorations and their adjustment, to laboratroy communication using approved provisional restorations
- How to develop anterior guidance and communicate it to the lab - the key to succes for the survival of anterior restorations
For More Information
Please call 410-956-0568 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our offerings, availability and locations.
To register online, please complete our online registration form. We will contact you within two business days to finalize the registration process.
2013 Workshop Course Dates:
Practical Occlusion: September 27-28
New Patient Exam & Photography: October 25-26
PowerPoint & Case Presentation: November 15-16
"It's hard for me to put into words and be concise about how much the current workshop course have changed my life as a dentist. Looking at cases through the filter of facial esthetics and the occlusion system is an empowering feeling. I love having dialog with patients and having the chance to teach them about all of these nuances that were once a mystery to me. Thank you all for your hard work in putting CDEC together and making it a success. Your 'method' has, and will continue to, shape the rest of my career and happiness in the field of dentistry."~ Dr. Jeff Grove
"The most comprehensive dental courses that brought a lot of isolated ideas and learning together in a very organzied and logical manner. I recommend dentists of any experience to attend these workshop courses to get on a track that can lead to excellence in service and gratifcation."
~ Dr. Abdul Alvani